- TEEN SPACE
UTEC's doors welcome over 100 young people every day - and 100 young people need a lot of stuff! If you or your organization is interested in holding an event or drive to benefit UTEC, here are some things we need right now to help our programming run more smoothly and efficiently.
Thank you so much for your help!
Big Ticket Items
- Building materials (wood flooring, steel, etc.)
- Hybrid electric vehicle
- Xerox machine
- Electric Drill and other powertools
- Flashdrives of 1GB or more
- LCD or LED TV, 32inch screen or larger, with wall mounting hardware
- Space heaters
- LCD Computer Monitors 17" or larger
- Envelopes and labels
- File folders
- Locking cabinets
- Sheet protectors for 3 ring binders
- Dish soap, cleaning cloths, or scouring pads
- Ergonomic brooms, mops and shovels
- Travel sized personal care items (shampoo, soap, etc.)
- Bus passes for our teens
- Gas cards (to help purchase fuel for our vans)
- Gift cards to any store (Market Basket, Staples, etc.)
- Emergency kits (homeless teens)
If you would like to donate any of these items please contact Dawn Grenier at email@example.com or call (978) 856-3906. THANK YOU!